LEGAL NOTICE ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that web pages can use to make the user experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through your browser when it connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while logged in to provide the requested services that are not usually kept (Session Cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services that can be kept for an indefinite period (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos , social networks…).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behavior of the users of the web and that allow to measure the activity of the user and to elaborate navigation profiles with the objective aim to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on the user’s browsing behavior and habits, from where their profile is obtained and allows to customize the advertising shown in the user’s browser.
Specifically, this website uses Session and Analytical cookies.